THE CONTENT OF LCS
- Labor compliance audit service: increasing operational efficiency.
- Audit: regulatory compliance & business risk reduction, modern management.
- Workflow management: standardization, pokayoke functions, business risk reduction.
- Compliance software: a combination of knowledge, experience and expertise. Soft skill support: leadership trainings, trainings.
ORGANIZATIONAL PURPOSE OF LABOR COMPLIANCE AUDIT
- Why is it better to apply a holistic approach to the organization's labor law related, labor administration related, HR and management functions?
- The implementation of strategic goals at workflow level is necessary for a healthy and efficient organizational operation is.
- Reviewing and rethinking the corporate value chain leads to market competitiveness.
- Builds an innovative mindset.
- Allows for quick but informed decision-making.
- Root-level exploration results in planned risk reduction and / or cost reduction.
- Supplier and employer branding.
THE DEFINITION OF LCS
The LCS corporate governance audit program examines the operation of the company from a professional, labor legislation, management, market, and ethical perspective. It aims to examine if the audited company’s practice is in compliance with the legal regulations and market requirements regarding the several functions, processes, documentation and resources. The audit helps capitalizing the opportunities provided by the law, to identify and provide appropriate basis for remedial action in accordance with the company's objectives, interests, and policies.
FOCUS OF THE LCS
- Strategic ROI
- Operational and administrative efficiency
- Source optimalisation
- Compliance with legal and organizational regulations
- Operational, legal, HR and other
SUBJECT OF THE AUDIT
- The existence of particular systems (standard, automatic, controlled, uniformity of control practices, discrepancies, best practices, etc.).
- Proper and adequate monitoring (existence, suitability and utilization of KPIs).
- Suitability efficiency and the ability to develop.
- Consistent connection with other systems.
- Compliance with the targets and policies of the company.
- Specific tasks and problems.
- Market positioning
WE RECOMMEND IT FOR
- Verification and validation of suppliers
- Employer branding
- Support of management change projects
- Annual review of operation
- Prepare for customer audits
- As part of your efficiency improvement projects
- Assess possibilities for cost reduction
- Ensuring compliance with labor law
- Elimination HR issues
- For continuous improvement