Employee Evaluation System
In our upcoming post-series we will share our and our clients’ experiences regarding the implementation of the Employee Evaluation System for those who are working on the installation or remodification of those kinds of systems. It is also our goal to introduce the main steps of the implementation process, the main characteristics of a good Employee Evaluation System, and to explain the most frequent problems and pitfalls.
- Why should you implement the Employee Evaluation System?
- How much time does it take to implement the EES?
- What do we need to look out for better efficiency when we are planning to implement the EES?
- How many evaluation systems are needed at one company?
- How will become the evaluation objective?
- Competencies OK, but why?
Are you interested in the Employee Evaluation System?
Read more of our posts in this topic!
In the next post of our EES post-series we are going to explain why is it so important to define competencies in an easily understandable, but well- thought over way.
In the next post of our EES post-series we are explaining what are the aspects you absolutely need to look out for when implementing the EES.