We recommend the training to businessmen who, within their own country, would like to begin and develop business relationships with businessmen and enterprises belonging to other cultures OR if they specifically would like to enter the market in another country.
1 day training (number of training hours / day: 5 hours)
• We shall give you a deep-rooted support for creating and managing legally compliant, automatized and highly effective HR systems with combining theory and practice.
• We combine legal approach with system-base and process-base management-approach in order to create a more holistic view of the application of the labour regulations as organic parts of the company operation.
• With regards to the HR and corporate management aspects, our goal is to introduce solutions that ensure that the labour law regulations can be kept more easily, providing a base for the employer in finding and implementing the most suitable and most beneficial legal solutions.
• We are proposing solutions for reducing and eliminating all the labour law risks with presenting the importance of the labour law compatible systems’ checking points and pokayoke solutions.
• We offer system-base solutions for the emerging questions.
• Over the course of the training we shall go through each and every item from the establishment of the business relationship to the signing of the contracts, followed by guiding you through the cultural differences and specifics during the stages of maintenance and follow-up.
• We draw your attention to the major cultural traps and sources of conflict in our Intercultural-communication study guide.
• Japan (in Japanese, Hungarian and English)
• Spanish speaking South America (in Spanish and English)
• France (in French and English)
• Germany (in German, Hungarian and English)
• India (in English and Hungarian)
• Sweden (in Swedish, Hungarian and English)
• Denmark (in Danish, Hungarian and English)
• Norway (in Norwegian, Hungarian and English)
• Scandinavia (in Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian and English)
• Hungary (in Hungarian and English)
Our trainings are held by anthropologists, sociologists, intercultural management experts, teachers, journalists and educators who, in addition to their degree, have in-depth personal experience of the specificities of the given culture and the nature of intercultural conflicts.
In-person / Online
Training in Hungarian language: 185.000 HUF + 27% VAT
Training in foreign language: 230.800 HUF + 27% VAT